This is a unique opportunity to be part of a journey to take Puka Wear from start-up to scale-up. A ”clean sheet” opportunity for the right candidate, you will influence and help shape the profile and reputation of this exciting organisation.
The CO-CEO will work next to Maya, Puka Wears CEO today. You will lead most operating work and everyday life of Puka Wear.
- Plan activities concerning the organisation as a whole
- Plan a budget
- In collaboration with your co CEO, Maya, you will plan future collections
- Delegate and monitor other members of the team
- Update website
- Sale analysis
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and planning for marketing activities
- Ability to effectively analyze financial statements and profit reports
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience in photo editing
- We welcome applicants from all over the world, however, we will prioritise applicants near Uppsala/Stockholm area but not restrict ourselfes to this area only. Most important is to have the right person.
- You will be part of taking our brand from start-up to scale-up
- Remote work possible
- Salary discussable